Friday, June 22, 2012

Closing

Dear all,
Let me have a few words to end this online session of our course. I'm so proud that everyone join this session eagerly and have sent their ideas to questions raised. Although I know that some of you may have just copied expression or explanation from available references, which I think it's not wise and fair enough and, let alone, not a good way to an answer to a question, I still appreciate that you have already participated in this new way of learning process. I, perhaps, have not insisted that matter very clearly since the outset that next time I should have. Again, this is the first time and from which you and I can learn and reflect. Finally, I should end this course by this means as the course time ends this week too. I'm so sorry that I missed one week, my busy week, without saying anything, and may not provide enough feedback for your postings. Hopefully, we can improve similar sessions in the next future.
Nurnia,
Course Instructor of Language Testing I

3 comments:

La Ode Karmin said...

Thanks Mam,, we really proud whit the way our learning today,, We have to give appreciate for this Lesson....

Deltateknikkendari said...

I hope this online class blog will not end up here,,

Lili Nur Indah Sari said...

thanks so much, Mam...
I was very impressed and proud of your creative ideas about this lessons. I agree with Dewa, I also hope this blog isn't end up here.

Post a Comment

Please contact Karmin and Dewa if your comments are not published in this Blog! (word verification makes your comments more trustful)

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India